In our world today, it is said that nobody can give what he or she doesn't have but I want to change that narration. I know it is true but there is always a way around almost everything and I want you to see this as an opportunity to start challenging the status quo.
Here is how to give what you don't have:
Partner
Give to ceaser what belongs to ceaser and give to God what belongs to God. If I am to follow this line of thought, I can only say: give me your attention but keep the distraction for another day! The business that I am talking about is none other than Pwan group. The Pwan here refers to property world Africa network and it is mother to Pwan Homes Ltd and a host of other affiliates of the same company. It is a real estate company saddled with the responsibility of making your home ownership dream a reality.
Here is how to partner.
Register
Sell
When you get registered, you are going to be added to a WhatsApp group where you can receive property signals such as photos, documented evidence and videos. You can invite people for inspections and when they buy you can earn commission. Depending on the nature of the property, you can earn up to 15%, 10% or even 5% of the total sum for which the property, homes or lands were sold for. One thing I am assuring you is that signals will always come.
Buy
For your own good, it is better to buy lands and keep. Avoid delay because it is dangerous! The earlier you buy lands, homes and properties, the better for us because if the price of the lands you bought later increases, it is for your own good! For more one this, call Imiano on: 09015186251.
Do both
This is where the onions lies. In real estate, there is something called BUY TO SELL and I have been trying to preach it but it seems that some people do not understand it. Oga, you can buy a plot of land and leave for like 3 months, 6 months or 12 months and after everything, the company would sell it for you and give you your money back together with more interest that you have made! Interest here is called ROI which is an acronym for, Return on Investments. 3 months gives you 7% of your money, 6 months gives you 17.5% and 12 months gives you 40%.
Please, if you are interested in this deal, follow this link or call 09015186251.
In one way or the other, one day, you shall find yourself looking back to say that you have tried.
0 comments:
Post a Comment