If anything should happen to me, you people should hold Chikamso responsinble.
Ladies and gentlemen, the truth is that I have tried. I believe that I have come to the end of it and I want to end it.
I am a Microbiologist, yet no job. So, it's ok. My problem started ever since my father died and everything became unbearable. In fact, if not for God, I would have died but I am alive yet for a while.
1. I cried.
2. I begged
3. I got confused.
But it's fine now because I am going to end it. I am going to end it. It's going to end fine.
I came from the ghetto, migrated to the creeks and landed on the street yet I am alive and it is something to thank God for. I have met a lot of people but the one that caused me the most pain is Chikamso.
In fact, it would have been better if I hadn't met him because I would have been better if I hadn't met him before now but see me nah: he deceived me.
1. He dashed my hope,
2. He belittled me and
3. He took me for granted.
This is something that I cannot take from anybody. In fact, I can kill just to keep my sanity but I have not killed anyone, I might try it out on myself but I am still calculating some good things about life. So, let me be calming down!
0 comments:
Post a Comment